How to download eBooks straight to your tablet or smartphone
1. Download an app which will allow you to read EPUB format eBooks. We recommend the free Adobe Digital Editions app, which is available from both the App Store and Google Play.
(Note: the Kindle and iBooks apps are not compatible with EPUB files.)
2. Authorise the app with your Adobe ID. (You can create a new Adobe ID at www.adobe.com - this will be your email address and a password of your choice.)
3. After purchasing an eBook from our website your eBook download link will be shown on the checkout receipt page. Click on this to download the eBook file.
The download link will also be sent to you in an email (in addition to your order confirmation email) and is saved in my-account.
4. Choose to open the downloaded file with Adobe Digital Editions (or alternative eReader app).
4. Adobe Digital Editions will load the license file, download the eBook and add it to your library.
Video: Step-by-step guide to downloading an ebook to your tablet or smartphone