Dancers and Wayfarers
Creative Liturgies for Incarnational Worship
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
From cover to cover, this book is full of imaginative, read-to-use liturgies, prayers and service outlines for the Christian year from one of the most creative and poetic voices in the church today.
This collection includes themed complete worship outlines for:
- Pentecost: finding a language of love in a world of strangers and restoring community;
- Trinity: knowing that we belong and are loved;
- Ordinary Time: journeying in faith, venturing out, encountering storms, not losing heart, replenishing our resources;
- Transfiguration: seeing heaven in the everyday; - Harvest: fruitfulness in unexpected places;
- All Saints and All Souls: expressing our grief, joyful remembrance, finding light in the darkness.
Words That Listen
The Nearer You Stand
One Unfolding Story
Earthed in God
The Character of Virtue
The Emerging Leader
Creative Ideas for Ministry with the Aged
Stour Seasons (Wormingford Series 10)
Other products in this Category
Beauty Beyond Words
Sing God's Glory
Liturgy on the Edge
Grasping the Heel of Heaven
The Word for All Seasons
Times and Seasons
Re-pitching the Tent
Come into the Light