Dancers and Wayfarers
Creative Liturgies for Incarnational Worship
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
From cover to cover, this book is full of imaginative, read-to-use liturgies, prayers and service outlines for the Christian year from one of the most creative and poetic voices in the church today.
This collection includes themed complete worship outlines for:
- Pentecost: finding a language of love in a world of strangers and restoring community;
- Trinity: knowing that we belong and are loved;
- Ordinary Time: journeying in faith, venturing out, encountering storms, not losing heart, replenishing our resources;
- Transfiguration: seeing heaven in the everyday; - Harvest: fruitfulness in unexpected places;
- All Saints and All Souls: expressing our grief, joyful remembrance, finding light in the darkness.
Other products in this Category
Re-pitching the Tent
Celebrating the Word
Celebrating the Saints
Alternative Pastoral Prayers
Creating Uncommon Worship
Touching the Sacred
Heaven and Earth in Little Space
Dreamers and Stargazers
Following the Gospel Through the Year
Vision Upon Vision
Lay Eucharistic Minister's Handbook