You can now purchase audio downloads from our website for your PC, smartphone or tablet. All audio files come in MP3 format. Please read these FAQs if you have any problems with your files.
- Can I play it on my smartphone or tablet?
- Can I share my audio files with other people?
- Can I download my audio files on multiple devices?
- How do I find my audio download link?
- Do I have to download my audio files straightaway?
- Can I get a refund for an audio file?
- How do I open my audiobook in iTunes?
Can I play it on my smartphone or tablet?
Can I share my audio files with other people?
Audio files can only be downloaded by one user, a maximum of four times.Back to top
Can I download my audio files on multiple devices?
You can download your audio files on a maximum of four devices.Back to top
How do I find my audio download link?
Your audio download link can be found:
1. On the checkout receipt page, immediately after your order has been placed
2. In an email sent from email@example.com (we will send you two emails - one order confirmation and one containing your download links)
3. In My Account - login with your email address and password
Please note: Audio download links can only be used by one user, a maximum of four times.
If you have any problems downloading your audio please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to top
Do I have to download my audio files straightaway?
No - the download link stays active for 2 years.Back to top
Can I get a refund for an audio file?
Once purchased there is no way of returning an audio file, so we cannot exchange or refund them unless the files are faulty. Please contact email@example.com if you have any problems downloading your audio.
Note: Unlike print books, audio downloads are subject to VAT. The prices on our website include VAT.Back to top
How do I open my audiobook in iTunes?
Your audiobook will download in MP3 format. Follow the steps below to open it in iTunes.
1. Open iTunes
2. Go to File > Add folder to Library
3. Select your downloaded files
They will be added to your iTunes Library. To edit your files, right click on them in iTunes and select 'Edit audiobook info'.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance.Back to top