Creative Ideas for the Family Eucharist
A round-the-year handbook and resource
Available for pre-order. Publication date: 30/09/2020.
Enter your email address below and we will email you when the item comes into stock.
Find everything you need to lead a Family Eucharist in this comprehensive and versatile all-age resource.
Building on the Additional Eucharistic Prayers for use in services with children, it balances formality and informality to help you create engaging worship for all.
Easily adaptable for large and small all-age congregations, it offers ready-to-use worship ideas and service outlines for themed occasions throughout the year.
Imaginatively-planned and well-structured Family Eucharists are a key part of growing churches, and this resource will give you both the structure and the confidence to lead all-age worship well.
* advice on recruiting and training leaders
* ways of getting children involved
* a guide to creating a basic structure
* suggestions for using music and props creatively
* themed services for different seasons
* imaginative service outlines for a variety of occasions, including a baptism in the context of a Eucharist
* downloadable scripts and illustrations for use throughout the year
Other products in this Category
Creative Ideas For Worship With All Abilities
Creative Ideas for Children's Worship: Year B
Creative Ideas for Wild Church
Creative Ideas for Children's Worship Year C
Creative Ideas for Pastoral Liturgy: Baptism, Confirmation and Liturgies for the Journey
Creative Ideas for Seasonal Retreats
Creative Ideas for Alternative Sacramental Worship
Creative Ideas for Whole Church Family Worship with CD ROM
Creative Ideas for Quiet Days
Seeing Our Faith
Creative Ideas for Pastoral Liturgy: Funerals, Thanksgiving and Memorial Services
Creative Retreat Ideas