You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Mon 21 May 2018 @ 8:46
RT @pacebeneIf you enjoyed this Morning Bell series all the photos plus extras and full meditations are in Breathing Deep by Ia… https://t.co/dzvCj7NaAo
Author(s): Paul Thomas
By joining our friends scheme, this item would only cost
£11.69, and you can
benefit from future savings and promotions.
to find out more or add the annual £10
membership to your basket now.
This clear and comprehensive guide addresses all that ministers need to know to about conducting weddings well.
Ideal for curates, training incumbents, ordinands and those who teach them, it combines information on legal requirements, service planning, pastoral practice and hassle-free organisation together in one place. Topics include:
* Procedural: the initial contact with a couple and the ground you need to cover;
* Liturgical: service options and rules, choosing music and readings, the logistics of the day itself and conducting the ceremony;
* Legal: what is required and how to be well organised with paperwork;
* Missional: how marriage can be used to build up the Church;
* Pastoral: how to deal with sensitive issues such a divorce and family differences.
Paul Thomas is Vicar of St James's Sussex Gardens in Paddington and is Deputy Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Prayer Book Society.
It encouraged me and was good prep for when I will officiate at weddings when ordained priest next year