Service of My Love
The Celebration and Blessing of Civil Partnerships
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
Publisher: Cairns Publications
Number of Pages: 128
Width: 13.5 cm
Height: 20.6 cm
The Service of My Love is a complete guide to the Christian celebration and blessing of civil partnerships. It combines reflection on the pastoral, ethical, ministerial and theological aspects of blessing civil partnerships with orders of service and supplementary material.
- Pat and Chris would like a blessing: a pastoral perspective
- Excerpts from a life story: a personal perspective
- A vicar's dilemma: a ministerial perspective
- A Communion at odds: an ecclesiastical and theological perspective
- An undoubted good?: an ethical perspective
- A working text for a ceremony of commitment and blessing
- For a celebration of Holy Communion
- A service of prayer in church
- Supplementary resources