You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 @ 21:38
RT @CanonOakleyIn the Wilderness by Robert Graves. I love the idea of the scapegoat keeping Christ company. #APoemADay https://t.co/19UPaXXUfZ
Author(s): Ian Mobsby, Phil Potter
By joining our friends scheme, this item would only cost
£15.29, and you can
benefit from future savings and promotions.
to find out more or add the annual £10
membership to your basket now.
Fresh Expressions of Church are key aspect of mission strategy for many denominations in the UK and beyond.
Here, a stellar line-up of writers explores the central question of how Fresh Expressions turn from mission projects into authentic forms of church, developing a sacramental life of their own.
* Lucy Moore on Messy Church and Holy Communion
* Graham Cray on the sacraments for the unchurched
* Jonathan Clark on baptism and mission
* John Drane on seeing the world as sacramental
* Sue Wallace on the sacramentality of sacred space
* Reagan Humber (pastor at Nadia-Bolz Weber's church) on liturgy and evangelism
* Adrian Chatfield on healing
Ian Mobsby is a Mission Enabler in the Anglican Diocese of Southwark and Priest in Charge of the parish of St Luke’s, Camberwell in South London. An international writer and speaker on mission and evangelism, he is also Prior to the Wellspring New Monastic Community.